Looking to sell a heating and air company
Making the decision to sell your heating and air company is a big one, we know, we have been there.
When you have finally made the decision, the next step is what is the best way to get your business sold, and there are several items you will want to make sure you address:
- Confidentiality: This is one of the most important items as you get started. You do not want your customers and often employees to know you are considering a sale at this time. It can lead to lack of loyalty, a down turn in business, and then a lower sale price.
- Valuation: There are many ways to determine a value of a business, the figure we focus on is what will it sell for in todays market.
- Marketing Plan: How will you confidentially promote your business to buyers?
- Qualifying Buyers: Is the buyer who is looking at your business really able to write the check?
- Partnering with both you and the buyer to make sure everything is handled to have a successful closing. Items such as due diligence, lease transfers, inventory and assets that are included, and so much more
Because of these items and much more, it is important that the person you partner with has experience and knowledge in not only selling businesses, but specifically heating and air companies.
We firmly believe that our goals are the same, to sell your business in the shortest amount of time for the most amount of money. We do not get paid until you do.